CIE CENTER | eIAA E-learning : Program Description
eIAA - INNOVATION IN LEARNING
• K12 education in a blended, flexible format with asynchronous and synchronous learning.
• High school and AP online curriculum leading to a US High School Diploma open to students anywhere in the world.
• Office hours, and lab times for contact and support from teachers.
• Access to remote resources such as ebooks and library catalogue.
• Social-Emotional Counseling and college and career counseling services.
• Participation in all cultural and social events at IAA such as IAA’s Week Without Walls program and International Day.
• Opportunities for service learning projects.
• Credit system provides flexibility to complete requirements to receive the high school diploma. With some intensive courses offered over the summer.
• Students not yet at the language proficiency level required may need to take intensive English classes prior to enrolling in regular classes through our language academy ILA.
• Spanish immersion summer program for students outside of Ecuador interested in cultural immersion and language acquisition.
• Local host families will provide support to eIAA students when and if they are ever in the city, for instance, for testing or for language immersion programs. They will provide a sense of community and belonging to the school.
• Exchange programs with host families.
Click HERE to download the digital prospect.